Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Worst Prank

The worst prank anyone has ever pulled on me would have to be when I was about 7. It was Tuesday night, I think, and I was tired after school so I took a nap. I woke up at about 7:10 PM, and I thought I had slept through the night. Since my school started at 8:10 in the morning, I thought that I would be late. I hurried to get ready and started eating the leftover muffins that she had brought out for dinner, thinking it was breakfast. When she saw me getting ready for school at 7:00 at night, she decided to go along with it. She got her keys and her purse and casually went out to the car like a usual school morning. When we got in the car, she started laughing. I looked around and couldn't see anything funny around so I looked at her confused. She finally came out with the fact that it was 7:45 PM, and I felt pretty dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment