Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pro's/Con's of the school year

Over the school year, many things happened to me that were either humorus, or completley annoying. Most of which I have already forgot about, but I will post about them anyway. First, we went to the haunted corn maze with everyone with for the school. That was fun, except for the fact that someone in our class kept on spoiling the surprises. Dumb person. We also did a dodgeball tournoment for our school. That was fun too, except the SAME dumb person kept on cheating with luck and he won. We don't really like that person. Some of the down sides of the year was that I had one C+ for the day they checked the grades for the honor rolls, so I didn't get on the AB honer roll. Another thing was I got braces, contacts, and glasses all in one week. I also got elbowed in the face today in P.E playing capture the flag. We don't like that person either.

1 comment: