Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Got Love?

Got love? Cause I don't. I'm officially single, and very happy. What I mean is I was going to the recreation dance, and I was asked out. Yup. This semi-ugly girl came up to me and started asking questions about me, and I knew where it was going. Eventually she asked me out and I said, "I don't know." Apparently she took that as a yes and asked for my number. I told her it, for the reason to talk to her later and break up with her the first time she called. Ya, it was quick relationship, approximately about 4 days.

5 comments:

  1. Haha your girl friend was really ugly. you made a good choice by dumping her yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were going to the recreation dance? What the heck? You mean rec dances? Like dances at the REC center? Well I guess its the Parks and Recreation building but still... lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so horrible! U guys r mean. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. try getting a life before attempting to get a girl.

    ReplyDelete