Thursday, January 22, 2009

Broke my hand

A very painful experience in my life was when I broke my hand. So, as usual, I was roller blading to school. Earlier in the morning, apparently, a train had derailed near my school. I roller bladed across the busy highway that I usually cross, and I saw the wreckage. I crossed the tracks and kept on my way, glancing at the derailed train behind me. I wasn't paying attention when I was going up the hill. My left roller blade strap got caught on my right clip, and I face planted. Unfortunately, I also broke my arm in the process because I put it in front of me. A friend stopped by and picked me up, gave me some tissues for my bloody nose, and took me to school. About a week later, my mom finally discovered that my hand was BROKEN after I begged her to take me to the doctor all week long.

3 comments:

  1. Haha thats funny stuff that you face planted that is great you clutz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha your such a clutz!! I remember that day it was funny!! MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP DRUMMING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete