Thursday, April 30, 2009

A random ironic story.

There were people outside my door. I didn’t know who they where or what the wanted, but the window shade blocked my view of their faces. I couldn’t remember inviting anyone over that night, and I couldn’t think of any advertisement that came around the neighborhood this late at night. Who could it be? I picked up a baseball bat leaning against my wall and crept slowly to the door. I could hear them talking to each other. Maybe they were planning to break the door down. I rushed to the door in a fast attempt to stop them and swung the door open. I swung the bat at the closest one to me and hit him on the head.

“What did you do that for?” said the remaining pizza delivery guy. The other one was unconscious on my porch with the pizza in his hands. “I guess I had forgotten about the pizza I ordered.”, I thought.

P.S this story is not true..............For me at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment