Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring Break

Over spring break, I didn't get a tremendous lot of sleep. On the days that I wasn't having an extreme sleepover, I slept in till like, 12 or 1, but otherwise, I had an abundance of sleepovers. On the first sleepover, we didn't stay up extremely late on my standards. We went to bed at about 5:00 in the morning, so it wasn't dramatically bad. The second and third sleepovers we had were till about 4 or some not so drastic time. But the 4th sleepover, oh yes. We stayed up all night long and didn't get a minute of sleep at all. How? It's called amazingly good Mountain Dew. It's pretty fun actually, because the night goes by freakishly fast and once you realize what time it is, you realize that it is already getting quite light outside again, and you have officially stayed awake for 24 hours, and maybe more if you can survive all day awake. Yup. Spring break well spent.

P.S.
I used descriptive words because I had to today.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! That wasn't dramatically late! Ha! 12:00 is late for me!
    Lola
    check out the blog at
    www.madisonpolansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it obvious that I required you to use describing words? Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5:00 is nothing. Whatever I just get sleep during short vactions. This is Blondie

    ReplyDelete